- Quick recovery: GDP growth of 4.3% in 2021 mainly driven by domestic demand.
- Moderate pre-crisis growth rates around 3.5% expected for next years. Increasing reform ambition is necessary.
- Inflation currently at 9.5%, way above target range (4-6%). NBU has started hiking policy rate to reduce inflation.
- Expansionary fiscal policy continued during recovery. Consolidation and IMF-programme remain important.
- Recovery of external trade driven by favourable terms of trade. ICT now leading service exports.
- Current account surplus remains in 2021. Stable exchange rate and reserves.